Children wishing to join as dependents or applying for indefinite leave to enter or remain can be done in a number of ways. This is a very complex immigration category and one which you need to seek legal advice.


Who Upvoted this Story

Free Post Classified

Top Classified Sites in UAE for posting your free ads, UAE classified submission site in 2019 for automotive, rental, medical, real estate, loans. UAE Local Classified Site with all services & products

Most Viewed Stories